The Corona Virus has taken center stage in news reports and awareness. While we do not wish to add to any anxiety already evident in the public discourse, we are obliged, as much as possible, to keep a safe environment for all of our visitors. Accordingly, Shanahan & Voigt is taking the following measures:
- We will offer to conduct all client meetings by telephone, or by Zoom, when in-person meetings are not required;
- All conference room surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized before all in-person meetings;
- All visitors will be asked if they have any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with those infected, as do all of the local facilities. Those replying in the affirmative will be asked to reschedule their appointments;
- All of our staff have been trained to work from home if they have symptoms, if they have ill family members, or come in contact with someone infected with the Corona Virus. They will not be penalized for missing work;
- We have discussed procedures with all of the local nursing home facilities and Hunterdon Medical Center, and have made appropriate arrangements for video conferencing, phone calls and document signing as needed;
- We will follow all applicable guidelines issued from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for mitigating and controlling the spread of this disease.
We are open to any questions or concerns at any time. Contact the firm by calling 908 751 1551 or emailing us at [email protected]