Shanahan & Voigt, LLC provides the opportunity to work in a multi-service law firm serving business, families, and individuals throughout Central New Jersey. Both attorneys Bob Shanahan and Nicole Voigt previously worked in large law firms, before focusing their practices in Hunterdon County. They pride themselves on providing a comprehensive approach to client issues, and providing a “big firm” work product with a “small firm” attention to clients.
Our legal support staff are an important part of this teamwork. We are proud to provide meaningful opportunities for growth in the legal profession for attorneys, paralegals, and legal secretaries. Each summer, we provide an internship opportunity.
Our successful team members are accountable, take pride in their work, and are strong communicators who understand the value of not only quality legal work, but also the holistic approach to evaluating and servicing client needs.
Successful candidates for employee will demonstrate:
- Teamwork and willingness to help colleagues as deadlines approach.
- Desire to grow in a professional career.
- Professionalism when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Meticulous attention to detail in written work.
- Reliably follow written firm policies and procedures.
- Respect for client confidentiality and understanding of legal ethics.
- Efficient use of technology for case management and work product.
- Reporting to work on time.
- Ability to juggle numerous priorities and learn new skills.
- Proactive problem solving and communication.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team as well as independently, as needed.
- Demonstrated interest in the law.
- Demonstrated interest in working in Hunterdon County for the foreseeable future.
- Proficient in document scanning, cloud computing, and e-mail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
While we currently do not have open positions, we accept submissions for consideration in future positions or creation of new positions. If interested in our firm, send a cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendation(s) to: [email protected] Please indicate in your cover letter both why you are interested in our firm and why you are interested in working in Hunterdon County.