Shanahan & Voigt, LLC provides the opportunity to work in a multi-service law firm serving business, families, and individuals throughout Central New Jersey. Both attorneys Bob Shanahan and Nicole Voigt previously worked in large law firms, before focusing their practices in Hunterdon County. They pride themselves on providing a comprehensive approach to client issues, and providing a “big firm” work product with a “small firm” attention to clients.
Our legal support staff are an important part of this teamwork. We are proud to provide meaningful opportunities for growth in the legal profession for attorneys, paralegals, and legal secretaries. We occasionally hire interns.
We currently are advertising the following positions:
Associate Attorney (Full Time) – Position Closed
Legal Secretary (Full Time) – Position Closed
Paralegal (Full Time) – Position Closed
Transactional Paralegal (Full Time) – Position Closed, new resumes will be kept on file.
We also maintain a file of potential applicants, for consideration when positions open. If you would like to submit a resume for consideration, please include a cover letter detailing your interest in our firm, along with your resume, to email@example.com.
Preference is given to the following:
- Teamwork, and willingness to help colleagues as deadlines approach.
- Desire to grow in a professional career.
- Professionalism when dealing with clients and co-workers.
- Meticulous attention to detail in written work.
- Reliably follow written firm policies and procedures.
- Respect for client confidentiality and understanding of legal ethics.
- Efficient use of technology for case management and work product.
- Reporting to work on time.
- Ability to juggle numerous priorities and learn new skills.
- Proactive problem solving and communication.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team as well as independently, as needed.
- Demonstrated interest in the law.
- Demonstrated interest in working in Hunterdon County for the foreseeable future.
- Proficient in document scanning, cloud computing, and e-mail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).