October 21, 2017, 10:30 to 1:30
Opening Ceremony at 10:30 a.m.
Shanahan & Voigt, LLC is sponsoring Hikes Not Heroin on October 21st.
This is an opportunity for families to openly learn about and take a stand against using these deadly drugs.
Come hike with us and support the following message:
- Life is a hike, and with each step, we have a choice.
- Heroin is dangerous. Heroin hurts people, families, and businesses. Don’t try heroin.
- We are not ignoring this problem. We will walk with our families and community to raise funds for Heroin Prevention.
- Our community supports wellness. Alternatives are available. No one is alone.
- Unplug – de-stress naturally. Kids should be kids. Have real fun! Go hiking!
This event was founded by attorney, Nicole Voigt and the Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon. Donations are requested (any amount accepted, recommended $20 per individual, $50 per family). Donations benefit Prevention Resources, Inc.
Businesses and organizations are encouraged to contact email@example.com about creating a Waypoint along the trail to make this hike even more engaging for our hikers. Check out Waypoint Sponsors for information.
Families affected by heroin may confidentially request a Red Ribbon Tribute. A red ribbon will be tied in a tree along the trail for your loved one.
Promote this event in these ways!
- Share this post!
- Go to www.hikes-not-heroin.com and share the page on your social media and with friends!
- Print our Hikes Not Heroin Flyer and share anywhere you can!
- Find us on Facebook, like our page, and share our links!
Please help us make this first annual Hikes Not Heroin campaign a success!
Nicole L. Voigt, Esq.
Shanahan & Voigt LLC
President, Rotary eClub of District 7510 Horizon